Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Aurora Club...

Auror_AH
04-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Ok, I know I have brought this up before but I’ve noticed we have more users now so I am going to bring this up again. First off, does anyone know of or is part of any Aurora specific clubs or active Oldsmobile clubs? I know about the OCA but what else is there? My roommate has a Lincoln Mark VIII and he belongs to the Lincoln’s of distinction club and it’s great. They have meets all over the place the biggest one being in Carlisle, PA and they have a great time meeting up with everyone on their Message Boards and seeing everyone else’s cars. They just over all seem to have a great time and make great friends. I guess I am just kind of envious because we don’t have anything like that or I haven’t found anything like that yet. Well I guess I’d be interested in what everyone has to say. And does anyone else feel similar to me?? I think we own phenomenal cars and what better way to really explore them and their owners then having an Aurora specific club? Thanks for listening to my yammering, as always…

kev's 96 Aurora
04-28-2004, 10:30 AM
I think that would be cool also but here in Morgantown, WV I know of only one other person with an Aurora and he has about four sets of wheels for it but he recently was in a fender bender and the drivers side of the car is tore up. Some friends of mine go to Carlisle for other meets, mainly shows, its about 2hrs north of us. If someone around here wants to start something up let me know, I'm up for it.

Auror_AH
04-28-2004, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't mind being in and/or helping to form something if there was interest. It'd be great if it could be a national and regional thing. But I suppose it really depends on the interest.

I know those lincoln owners really have a blast witht there club so why shouldn't we?

HARDTIMER
04-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Exactly

Auror_AH
04-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Well how about this, If your interested in being involved with an Aurora Specific Club e-mail me. Even if you don't want to be involved more then just being a member of an Aurora Club If I get the turn out maybe it would be worthwhile.

So anyway E-mail me at Auror_AH@hotmail.com w/ just your name and if your interested.

kentuckyjoe
04-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Now if we start a club, who has a car that would be reliable enough to make it there?
I would have to borrow a Honda or Toyota to make it. Would we all just bring pictures? Plus with gas at $2 a gallon, let’s all just say we met and save our gas and what little more use I have out this car to drive to the wal-mart and the repair shop.

dred98
04-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Now if we start a club, who has a car that would be reliable enough to make it there?
I would have to borrow a Honda or Toyota to make it. Would we all just bring pictures? Plus with gas at $2 a gallon, let’s all just say we met and save our gas and what little more use I have out this car to drive to the wal-mart and the repair shop.

This is what we really need - a positive attitude. :disappoin

97 silverbullet
04-28-2004, 07:50 PM
hey i'll do it. I drive my car everymonth from MD to IL and back and I have no probs except when my radiator blew, but I think it would have been ok if I wasn't goin 120 LOL but yeah I would def be interested, I pass right through morgantown on my way to IL I would stop by for a meet or even as far as IL but I dont know bout chicago maybe like peoria, bloomington, decatur, springfield, jacksonville IL or columbus, dayton OH, indianapolis indian or any where along rt 70, 74, or 72 even in MD any wehre in MD, Philly,wilminton DEL, trenton NJ, York PA Harrisburg PA, northern VA oh and kentucky if your not going to be pos about this your not in the club

Auror_AH
04-29-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm taking names of anyone who's interested so send me an E-mail Auror_Ah@hotmail.com

Thanks SilverBullet we won't get anywhere with out a positive attitude...

mrbell0461
04-29-2004, 08:44 AM
hey im interested, because i've been looking for a club or just some people with the same car thats had the same questions about it. cause i cant find anything as far as mods for this car. its a great idea,and i hope it gets rolling!

RoraStar96
04-29-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm in, as stated at OF.com, Auror, email incoming.

thx

Best_Car_Ever_Had
04-29-2004, 11:33 AM

Had to get the tranni fixed in my Honda Civic with only 80K miles on it. Cost a bundle! My Aurora also has 80K and has never seen the inside of a shop except for a brake job. Bought the Honda new and the Olds used, go figure!

madcatter
04-29-2004, 12:50 PM
I'm in too.

Add your comment to this topic!