Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Drove a 2O6

Jimster
01-13-2002, 05:18 PM
I just thought I would say that until the end of the week I have a Peugeot 2O6 1.4 3dr and never have I driven a better small car!!!!! although I can't stand the ergonomics, but performance and handling are like the best I have ever witnessed in a car this size

Wants_A_Lude
05-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Are they front wheel drive or AWD like the rally car??

Ssom
05-29-2002, 09:39 PM
Well, all 2O6's are mated to a FWD drivetrain, but if we keep nagging Peugeot.............:devil:

Ssom
10-11-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy_11_cars
I just thought I would say that until the end of the week I have a Peugeot 2O6 1.4 3dr and never have I driven a better small car!!!!! although I can't stand the ergonomics, but performance and handling are like the best I have ever witnessed in a car this size

Why the dopey title though???:confused:

PUGSELLER
10-14-2002, 03:58 PM
hi all
i,m steve
i agree, 206 is a great small car!
i just started as a sales exec , selling peugeot, good feed back comming from current owners!!

[Ad Deleted by fritz_269]

look forward to chattin to u all!
steve

Ran
01-20-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by PUGSELLER
hi all
i,m steve
i agree, 206 is a great small car!
i just started as a sales exec , selling peugeot, good feed back comming from current owners!!

[Ad Deleted by fritz_269]

look forward to chattin to u all!
steve

can you please tell me how much a 307sw in your country costs?

Ran
01-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com! :D I hope to see you enjoy the site like all other AF enthusiasts.
If you want you can write to me messeges in pm (which is in your profile) and come to automotive art and Graphic Manipulation to see me and my friends virtually modify cars.

Cya

Ran
01-21-2003, 06:21 AM
how much is it about in us$?

Ran
01-21-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Swoxy
In England the 307 SW starts at £13,660 for a 1.6i 16v Petrol S with 5 seats. Pretty good value! 5 seats? It should be 7 in the regular 307sw from what I heard.

Ran
01-22-2003, 11:23 AM

Stefanel1
02-16-2003, 09:14 AM
A 307 SW in France costs "only" 18 500 € (about US$19 000) with the 1.6 16v, come here to buy it :D

Jimster
02-16-2003, 11:08 PM
Stefanel- that is actually quite expenisive- cheaper than Italy- but when I read the price for New Zealand (1 model only) which is the Top of the line 2.0 Auto- it listed at NZ$40,000 which is about just over US$20,000 :eek: lol- of course they drive on the Left hand side of the road in NZ and the shipping is even more expensive- so I wouldn't reccomend buying one there:D

Stefanel1
02-17-2003, 05:32 AM
Oh !!!! 20 000 € ! It's quite cheap indeed. But don't you ave big taxes after that as in Danmark for example where cars are almost two times less expensive than in Italy, France, Germany, etc. but where you have to pay a lot of taxes to drive it ?

Ran
02-23-2003, 04:56 AM
ok i will if i will need a bigger car but im actually more intrested in buying a 307cc

Swoxy
02-23-2003, 06:08 AM
Me too!

Stefanel1
02-23-2003, 08:10 AM
Very nice indeed ! the price would be about 25 000 €. (16 000 Ģ)

Ratunis
06-20-2003, 08:47 PM
I am an owner of a 206
but i am trying to sell it, here in ARGENTINA we are seeing lots of roberys
Last week i was on a persecution, they whanted to steal my car
and few days ago, the robed my stereo in the front door of a night disco

Euro19
06-21-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Ratunis
I am an owner of a 206
but i am trying to sell it, here in ARGENTINA we are seeing lots of roberys
Last week i was on a persecution, they whanted to steal my car
and few days ago, the robed my stereo in the front door of a night disco

really, terrible. Itīs maybe because the bad economic situation, isnīt? So will u be buying another car or not?
Adios!

Ratunis
06-21-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Euro19

really, terrible. Itīs maybe because the bad economic situation, isnīt? So will u be buying another car or not?
Adios!

I whant to believe that day by day we are seeing a reactivation on the economy
but thiefs are getting smarter and more violent every day
boys with 15 years old stopts you in the middle of the night with a fire gun, or even shooting you for some coins :(

But during the day, while you are with someone, things are like in everywere, you can walk peacfully.

Now iīm driveing a Pegueot 405 `94 or `96

itīs not the same.. but it`s something

Jimster
06-21-2003, 07:15 PM

I whant to believe that day by day we are seeing a reactivation on the economy
but thiefs are getting smarter and more violent every day
boys with 15 years old stopts you in the middle of the night with a fire gun, or even shooting you for some coins :(

But during the day, while you are with someone, things are like in everywere, you can walk peacfully.

Now iīm driveing a Pegueot 405 `94 or `96

itīs not the same.. but it`s something

Damn man- if it is really getting that unsafe- I'd be inclined to sort of move away- isn't it reasonably safe in Uruguay???:confused: Just a suggestion........But yeah- I can't imagine how awful it must be to live in those sorts of conditions

Ratunis
06-21-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Jimster

Damn man- if it is really getting that unsafe- I'd be inclined to sort of move away- isn't it reasonably safe in Uruguay???:confused: Just a suggestion........But yeah- I can't imagine how awful it must be to live in those sorts of conditions
Uruguay is becomeing Argentina with another name
its the same deal

We where thinking of moveing to Costa Rica, but the distance from where we would open a store to the city is very long

Then we thought moveing to Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
But we really dont whant to move out

Stefanel1
06-21-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi Ratunis ! terribel for your 206.
can't you live in a smaller town, or is it the same as in big agentin towns ?
The 405 is a good car though, even if it's older.

Ratunis
06-22-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Stefanel1
Hi Ratunis ! terribel for your 206.
can't you live in a smaller town, or is it the same as in big agentin towns ?
The 405 is a good car though, even if it's older.

Argentina is very very big, and most of all the poblation is in Cordoba Capita, Rosario and BsAs, y live 4, 5 Km (40, 50 blocks) from the Capital City, there things are a little bit more safe, but itīs the same, as i said, thieves are getting smarter.. the go where they see money (not a lot of.. just some)
In the Capital you hear and see more about Roberys with fire guns in the midle of the street during the night
but outside de Capital, on the north side (the most expencive, south is no so fancy), where all the nice houses are, we are liveing lots of Kidnaps, this happens to Politician Familys or Importan Managers, people with lots of money, They Rapt their kids o wife or someone really close.. and latter ask fore Ransoms that goes for no less than $500.000 dollars.. thatīs (1.500.000 pesos)

For my luck, the 405 doesnīt calls thieves attention
and that care it very very confortable to go out with chiks ;)

Jimster
06-22-2003, 01:39 AM

Argentina is very very big, and most of all the poblation is in Cordoba Capita, Rosario and BsAs, y live 4, 5 Km (40, 50 blocks) from the Capital City, there things are a little bit more safe, but itīs the same, as i said, thieves are getting smarter.. the go where they see money (not a lot of.. just some)
In the Capital you hear and see more about Roberys with fire guns in the midle of the street during the night
but outside de Capital, on the north side (the most expencive, south is no so fancy), where all the nice houses are, we are liveing lots of Kidnaps, this happens to Politician Familys or Importan Managers, people with lots of money, They Rapt their kids o wife or someone really close.. and latter ask fore Ransoms that goes for no less than $500.000 dollars.. thatīs (1.500.000 pesos)

For my luck, the 405 doesnīt calls thieves attention
and that care it very very confortable to go out with chiks ;)

Bugger- definitely not a very nice thing to hear- I went to Argentina a few years ago- it was awesome- the place had tons of nigtlife- and the people who weren't thieves were very cool people. Interesting you should call Uruguay another Argentina- I had a Uruguayan friend back in New Zealand who made Uruguay out as some form of godly place :biggrin: should be a nice way to shut him up next time to paraphrase you:bigthumb:

But hell a 4O5 is by no means a bad car- was it built in South America???

Ratunis
06-22-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Jimster

Bugger- definitely not a very nice thing to hear- I went to Argentina a few years ago- it was awesome- the place had tons of nigtlife- and the people who weren't thieves were very cool people. Interesting you should call Uruguay another Argentina- I had a Uruguayan friend back in New Zealand who made Uruguay out as some form of godly place :biggrin: should be a nice way to shut him up next time to paraphrase you:bigthumb:

But hell a 4O5 is by no means a bad car- was it built in South America???
Uruguay itīs only fun during summer, then it nothing.. just a peace fo land next to Argentina
Night life here is excelent
Fun never ends, night never sleeps
Acording to the law.. you must be older than 18 to buy/drink alcohol, and 18 to enter night discos.. but Just with 16 you can do anything, go everywhere, tonight i didnīt go couse y broke up with my girlfriend and i am not in the mood. no problem

look my signature. .. thats my 405

Ssom
06-22-2003, 02:15 AM

Uruguay itīs only fun during summer, then it nothing.. just a peace fo land next to Argentina
Night life here is excelent
Fun never ends, night never sleeps
Acording to the law.. you must be older than 18 to buy/drink alcohol, and 18 to enter night discos.. but Just with 16 you can do anything, go everywhere, tonight i didnīt go couse y broke up with my girlfriend and i am not in the mood. no problem

look my signature. .. thats my 405

woah bro1!!! Nice Pug!!!! and the thieves aren't tempted by that????? :eek: :eek: :eek: damn

Ratunis
06-22-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi

woah bro1!!! Nice Pug!!!! and the thieves aren't tempted by that????? :eek: :eek: :eek: damn
Itīs old this car here
if they stole it to me
i would be just for auto parts

Stefanel1
06-22-2003, 08:47 AM
very nice 405 ;)

Stefanel1
06-22-2003, 08:58 AM
and do you have some pics of your ex-206 ?

Ratunis
06-22-2003, 01:03 PM
I still have the 206
but iīm trying not to use it
I haven`t done anything to the 206, just super sound inside (stereo, boofers, etc.)
But itīs new, and that car is really wanted by thieves

Stefanel1
06-22-2003, 04:17 PM
I personnally don't really like "tuning" on cars so, it's a great thing that you don't change it ;) I'm not saying that for your 405 which is not too stuned ;)
But do you have a photo of your 206 ? and what model is it ? Hdi, S16, RC, Gti, 1.0, 1.1, 1.4..... etc ?

Ratunis
06-22-2003, 05:32 PM
206 XT 2000

Here some pictures.. its notmy car, but its the same
http://www.discountnewcars.com.au/carimages/peugeot_206_xt_5_door.jpg
http://www.club206.net/images/206xtext.jpg

I olso drove 206 Gti.. uffffff that really flys

nachobentin
10-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi, I Am A 206 Rc 2004 Owner. I Would Like To Contact Another Rc Owner To Clear Some Doubts About Audio Modification. How To Avoid Leaving Useless The Volume/track Control In The Stearing Wheel? Etc Etc Etc

By The Way, The Car Is Great, I Highly Recommend It, Its A Comfortable Kart! It Turns Like Hell!

tomtom206
03-01-2006, 04:02 PM
My dad is getting a 206 in may as well im only 14 but i would like to drive one myself

Add your comment to this topic!