Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

inshurance+racecar+16yo=concentrated evil

DemonYugo
04-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, im 16 years old, I have a car and inshurance is absolutly insane! Long story short, im ditching my nova and buying a new car. My nova is nice and even fine for racing and all but the only problem is its got an automatic tranny which is bassicly the kill blow. Right now im looking for a new car for what i can get for my nova. lets see here right now the retail value on my nova is 2k but im not gonna get more than 1k for it, and this guy is selling his supercharged brand new el camino, you might say brand new el camino, impossible, but what he did was he got his collecters plates when he bought it new and in other words its got no milage on it seeing as you can drive about 5,000 miles a year with collecters plates, hes selling it for 1k becasue hes dirt poor and needs money, theres nothing wrong with the car at all. Lets see, I would never dream of actually paying for an el camino. Well to get more to the point I was wondering if anyone has a car that would be easy on insurance for a 16 year old kid and yet I can supe up and race with. I would appriciate any input. Thanks

Add your comment to this topic!