Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 RX-7 70k miles $19K

Zanark
04-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Is that a good price or not? its in perfect condition its a peter ferrel car, has a single turbo kit upgrade on it, upgraded radiator, Volk Wheels with Toyo tires, Stock suspension perfecyt inside and out, But its the original Engine. If I got this bitch Ide have to put like five grand down on it and finance it for like two years, should I take the plunge? oh yeah and its Black. lol and I wouldnt be able to touch aaaaanything on it for itleast two months because of Financial difficulties. So if the engine went Ide be fucked.

flex339
04-25-2004, 09:15 PM
It seems to be a good price, but why set yourself up in a really bad situation like that? I'd say save your money a little longer then buy one. Have you researched the rotary engine at all or have any experience with them? If you don't I'd wait.

dayna240sx
04-25-2004, 11:47 PM
I'd never buy anything from Peter Ferrel.

Sluttypatton
04-26-2004, 01:24 AM
What about Will Ferrel?

0110-M-P
04-26-2004, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't knock Peter Farrel parts cause they are nice, it just their customer service that sucks. Make sure you find out what single turbo it has on it. Original motor is a sketching thing for a 70k mile single turbo rx7. GET A COMPRESSION CHECK, at the very least.

M-P

Zanark
04-26-2004, 07:05 PM
oh ok thanks guys. And yeah Ive researched rotarys very extensivly actually thats why Im abit hesitant. And the cars at a local dealership and they honestly dont know wtf there talking about they just see the Volk wheels turbo and leather interior and slap on a price tag and call it "fast and furious" lol. but yeah original engine Imma see iff I can talk them down to around fifteen since the engines deff gonna pop you can sorta tell the cars been dogd abit. But they jacked it up since its A. a "peter ferral car" and B. because of the volk wheels and claimed 340hp at the crank rating.

Add your comment to this topic!