Countach Poster

autodude182
04-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Ok There used to be a poster going back a few years (late 70's - early 80's??) of a countach with a naked woman lying on the front of the car. There were several versions but the one I remember was of a black countach. The photo had been taken looking at the side of the car and the woman was lying with her feet at the front of the car and her head at the top of the windscreen. Ive got a few good countach photos as wallpaper for my pc and I remember that back then this poster was not uncommon. I thought surely somewhere on the net there would be a copy of this poster or similar. I have managed to find 1 photo a of a countach with a blond lying on her back on the front of a red countach. Its not bad but there were better ones. The one I remember has the woman lying on her side facing the camera. - She was a good looking model (car and woman) and its a good looking photo.

Does anyone know where I might find examples of this or similar?

tanner07
04-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Here's one with a red Countach

http://www.lambocars.com/highres/lp500qv9.jpg

DiabloGT
04-26-2004, 09:05 AM
yeah that one was off of lambocars.com also and they have been selling a few on ebay.com or ebaymotors.com maybe you'll find it there?

autodude182
04-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks Tanner. Thats the one I had already found.
I like it because it is at least a half decent piece of photography, not just relying on attractive subjects. Theres plenty of pictures on the net of cars with naked women but most of them are very poor examples of photography. Like I said though that one is the only one ive come across and I know there were other and imho better pictures/posters around a few years back.

btw how do you get a picture into the post?

Scarecrow
04-28-2004, 11:28 AM
There's no way I would let someone lay on the front of my Lambo like that, naked or not. Think of the damage!

:mad:

Bertone_lover
04-29-2004, 04:41 PM
There's no way I would let someone lay on the front of my Lambo like that, naked or not. Think of the damage!

:mad:

I'd have to agree with you on that. Who doesn't like lookin' at hot women? - but I never have liked chicks posing with cars - it blocks the view.

tanner07
06-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks Tanner. Thats the one I had already found.
I like it because it is at least a half decent piece of photography, not just relying on attractive subjects. Theres plenty of pictures on the net of cars with naked women but most of them are very poor examples of photography. Like I said though that one is the only one ive come across and I know there were other and imho better pictures/posters around a few years back.

btw how do you get a picture into the post?

NP. And to put a picture in a host you put image tags.

IE: insert URL of picture here

Hope this helps.

Add your comment to this topic!