Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Concept Spec V looks much sportier

chris0276
04-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Has anyone seen the concept pictures of the SE-R Spec V? In my opinion they looked much sportier and different than the regular sentras. It had a larger, rounder spoiler and bigger side extensions. The back bumper was lower as well. The rims were 5-spoke chrome wheels. Why would nissan remove those features??? Does anyone know if those extra features can be bought and installed???

Here is the link to the pictures:
http://www.se-r.net/about/sentra_se-r/specs2.html

fugiot
04-24-2004, 01:47 PM
No, because they don't exist.

chris0276
04-24-2004, 03:34 PM
If they don't exist to the general public, why would nissan even introduce them in the first place? What does Nissan do with their concept cars?

fugiot
04-24-2004, 03:51 PM
It's just to show us what the car is probably going to look like. The reason they redesigned it for production was probably a cost reason. Those chromies would've cost too much for their target market buyers to afford. They want to get the Spec-V out to as many people as possible. As for the concept, it probably went into an internal Nissan Museum like most other car manufacturers.

chris0276
04-24-2004, 03:54 PM
It would have been nice if Nissan offered those features as optional equipment. They are nice and I would really like to add them to my Spec V.

Add your comment to this topic!