Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Buying volvo s60r or audi a6 2.7t or audi a6 4.0 overseas

ccc880
04-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi. I am interested in buying one of the 3 cars listed in the title. Would it be to my advantage to buy the car overseas in the country that they are made in? How much could I save and how do i get details on how to do this? Thanks a lot for any help!

rdollie
04-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Unless things have changed recently, Audi doesn't offer a discount program that makes it worth the added expense of traveling to Germany.

Volvo on the other hand does offer you their cars at FACTORY invoice (same price the dealer pays) with options priced at MSRP. They also include airfare for two, first night hotel, insurance, shipping, etc. and you get to avoid a destination charge when your car is delivered to your local dealer. Under this program you can buy a S60R with leather and bi-xenons for just about $34k!

You can find details on their website (www.volvocars.us) if you go to 'Financial Services' and select 'Overseas Delivery'.

Good luck.

-rollie
rdollie@att.net

Hi. I am interested in buying one of the 3 cars listed in the title. Would it be to my advantage to buy the car overseas in the country that they are made in? How much could I save and how do i get details on how to do this? Thanks a lot for any help!

ccc880
04-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Wow. Thanks a lot for the help :)

MunG35
05-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Damn. I'm buying my Volvo.. if i get on... overseas... =D

Add your comment to this topic!