Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone think the GTO looks like an Avenger???

seraphin5000
04-21-2004, 02:05 PM
I am one of those few people that actually likes the new GTO. I think it has the power, and the looks are perfectly balanced between tough and sophisticated. It's like the muscle car grew up. I always loved how the Monaro looked and I thought that the car should have been imported over here, but now that it's a GTO it doesn't need to be.

But the other day I saw a Dodge Avenger drive by in front of me and the profile looked to me alot like the profile of the GTO, and the rear also had the same kind of shape and dimensions. The look like they have the same body. I know the Avenger is not a powerful car, but I've always liked the looks, so I guess I like that look overall. Anyone else agree that they look alike?

nikivee
04-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Well, that's better than saying it looks like a cavaliar. :D

RedLightning
04-24-2004, 11:15 AM
I am one of those few people that actually likes the new GTO. I think it has the power, and the looks are perfectly balanced between tough and sophisticated. It's like the muscle car grew up. I always loved how the Monaro looked and I thought that the car should have been imported over here, but now that it's a GTO it doesn't need to be.

But the other day I saw a Dodge Avenger drive by in front of me and the profile looked to me alot like the profile of the GTO, and the rear also had the same kind of shape and dimensions. The look like they have the same body. I know the Avenger is not a powerful car, but I've always liked the looks, so I guess I like that look overall. Anyone else agree that they look alike?

i kinda does, i am one of those ppl who actually likes the gto too.

redgtosamurai
05-22-2004, 12:21 PM
It has the "wedge" design if you look at it fromm the side. Angled from the front it has a low slung agressive look that is totally awesome! :smokin:

matt919
05-24-2004, 01:39 AM
yeah, its more bulky, but definitely resembles it.

Add your comment to this topic!