Just Wondering..............

NewyorkKopter
04-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone felt that the Murciealgo is a bit underpowered. Like it just isn't enough. The Canto had over 600 bhp and ran along the lines of Ferrari's Enzo. But the Murcielago is 4wd and on top of that it is probably the heaviest Lambo ever(4000 lbs!!!!!)I have to admit the Murcielago is a beautiful car, but u see the Diablo was the fastest car in the world for 2 years :eek: The murc wasnt the fastest ever. Lamborghini should redeem themselves with a new faster, more powerful Car being able to rival the Koenigsegg CC, Ferrari's Enzo, the McLaren F1,etc. I mean the Murc lost to the Zonda :disappoin which isn't even half the legend of wat Lamborghini is. :banghead: The Diablo VT 6.0 left off the line with 550 horsepower, and 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds, this is the same time the Murciealgo runs with more horsepower and a newer engine, better cooling, etc. :eek7: If Lamborghini comes out with a SUV it could damage their reputation....badly. IMO the Murcielago and the Canto should have been made side by side. That way the Murc can take on the slower exotics, while the Canto can take over the Veyron, CC 8S, etc. :iceslolan I dunno but I think Audi is limiting Lamborghini :nono: :angryfire . Also every base model Lamborghini released made has been rear-wheel drive. Like the Countach , Diablo. :) The only new real Lamborghini I think is the Murciealgo R-GT b/c of it being light, and fast.But wats done is done. Lamborghini reeeally needs a comeback :cheers: :smokin:

BILLYBOBERENO
04-20-2004, 06:48 PM
yeah, i wish mine was the 12 cylinder turbo like my friends.

allanlambo
04-21-2004, 03:43 AM
Lamborghini doesnt need any comeback, the Murcielago is at the forefront of performance as it sits. Also, they dont weigh 4000pds, but just over 3600pds. Comparing the Murci to cars like the Enzo, and Koenigsegg doesnt make sense, the Enzo costs 3X as much, the Koenig 4x as much, and isnt even available in the U.S. . FOr the price, the Murci is unstoppable.

NewyorkKopter
04-23-2004, 09:18 AM
tru, tru but isn't kinda embarassing getting ur new '03 $270,000+ Lambo spanked by a Zonda???

Lambo Maniac
04-24-2004, 01:53 PM
well guys, dont forget that some of those (supercars) have turbos, and it aint fair to compare them to lambos, for instance, the veyron got 4 tubos, is this fair? if the diablo has 4 turbos it would reach over 1800 HP and a very high top speed. So watch out when comparing. I dunno about the Enzo, but yeah the price is too high, like the CC also.

Menu dei Motori
04-25-2004, 10:34 AM
closed

Add your comment to this topic!