Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Are you looking for a good cheap airbrush kit?

supermod04
04-15-2004, 10:39 PM
if your looking for a great simple easy to use airbrush kit then look at airbrush city

www.airbrushcity.com or www.ebay.com and search for airbrush city

I recently got a compressor kit and 3 airbrushes off ebay from them for 120$ with shipping

www.supermod04.netfirms.com/shop.html here is my kit i got!

Great prices and really easy to use. the warenty is great. lifetime warenty. if you break it they replace it. If it is fualty they replace it all FREE! that is one reason i got this kit is the warenty. you get a tamiya or testors kit, you wont get the good warenty kit!

check them out!

knightinwhite86
04-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Why do you need 3 airbrushes?

supermod04
04-15-2004, 11:13 PM
i have 2 really, my grandpa got the kit for me, well i picked it out, and he ordered the one on ebay with 3 airbrushes, cus they had a kit with 2 airbrushes but for 5$ more you got 3 airbrushes so he got that kit. and he kept 1 airbrush so really i have 2 but still

knightinwhite86
04-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Thats cool.
But did you know on the site airbrushcity, they offer tanning through air brushes, whats going wrong with the world, now you can airbrush yourself a tan, soon its gonna be a new skin color, hmmm michael jackson ay? lol:screwy:

ProSStreet
04-15-2004, 11:24 PM
that might come in handy, all this modeling inside makes me kinda white and pastey!

"how'd you get such a nice tan?"

"3 mist coats and one wet one, got a little orange peel on my shoulder though."

supaman89
04-16-2004, 03:39 PM
thankx for tha info im new 2 this furom and ill have pics up by tomorrow i just ordered like 400 bucks worth or models (hold me ova for summer tryin 2 get a car) and i needed a air brush now i know where 2 look thankx man :worshippy

jswillmon
04-16-2004, 03:46 PM
you could add a couple of twenty's to that amount and get a good quality Iwata double action airbrush that will last years past those airbrushes , for about $160 i got My Iwata revolution singleaction internal mix airbrush and a compressor *that comes with a tank so it dosen't run all the time*....
I think that you should look into iwata airbrushes, just search around and see if you can find one complaing about them, you won't!
Cheep airbrushes like this are prone to spitting and ruining paintjobs as time goes by, plus that compressor really sux.

Add your comment to this topic!