Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

need viper tires...

Deebo_m
04-15-2004, 02:37 AM
Hey guys

New to this thread, i havent built molels in a while but i want to get back into it. I built an f 350 duallie and a ZR-1 vette years ago. Glad i found you guys.

I found an AMT 97 Camaro SS and i just got inspired. I love 4th gen F bodies. But now looking at some of your awesome pieces, i wanna kick it up a notch. I was just gonna transplant the ZR1 wheels, LT4 motor, and fender stripes from a Revell Grand Sport Vette model I recently bought. but now i wanna do headers and a custom exhaust system (not just the muffler but a full system)... im also considering a NASCAR Boomtube as an alternative.

The 97 Camaro came with ZR-1 style rims Standard, but the ones that came with the AMT models were TOTAL crap looking they werent even the correct size. thats why i got the Revell Grandsport Vette. Which leads me to my question:

Anyone have a set of Revell Dodge Viper GTS Tires lying around to sell me? i have friends with F bodies who have 11' wide ZR1 rear rims and run viper tires. I want to do that on my model. please let me know if you do and how much thank you!!!

Deebo

Add your comment to this topic!