Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS: 20" BOSS GM 6 lug Wheels w/ Toyo Tires $1000

VonDutch78
04-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Forsale: 20" BOSS Wheels with Toyo Tires $1000. Wheels and tires in very good condition. Boss Motorsports wheels, made in the USA, chrome plated 6 spoke design. Some small pits and scratches on the wheels from use, but nothing major or noticeable when mounted. Tires have over 60% tread. Tires are Toyo Proxies size 295/45/20, directional pattern (high dollar tires... not cheapie generics) Wheels are GM 6 bolt pattern. I know for sure it will fit any 4x4 1/2 ton gm fullsize truck (Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, Denali, etc...)from 88-present, and 2wd trucks from 99-present w/ the 6 lug pattern. They may fit others, but i cannot guarantee it. I have several pics of the tires/wheels, I also have some pics of them mounted on my GMC Sierra Z71. These are awesome looking wheels and I get complements about my truck all the time with them on there, but I'm trading in my truck and dont want the wheels to go with it. Asking $1000 for the wheels and tires, including all the chrome lug nuts. Located in St. Louis MO. I would prefer not to ship these due to the size and weight.

Please email stljeepn@aol.com or call 314-456-6540 for details. For a generic pic of what the wheels look like go here: http://i18.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/82/c7/d9_1_b.JPG

Add your comment to this topic!