thinking about buying mazda 6 please read

acbrua
04-13-2004, 08:13 PM
I bought the new 6 last month on March first.....it has been in the shop now 5 time for the same reason. when you turn the steering wheel the cars front squeals!!!! I have found out mine is one of about a dozen so far that have been reported to do this, also a secretary let is slip they are having problems on the 6 with shimmy problems....so my vote don't buy it!!!! Looks great but iti si an over priced piece of junk

JMO do some reseach before purchase

Mindys 6
08-15-2004, 10:12 PM
I bought the new 6 last month on March first.....it has been in the shop now 5 time for the same reason. when you turn the steering wheel the cars front squeals!!!! I have found out mine is one of about a dozen so far that have been reported to do this, also a secretary let is slip they are having problems on the 6 with shimmy problems....so my vote don't buy it!!!! Looks great but iti si an over priced piece of junk

JMO do some reseach before purchase

I had the same problem with my 6 and it still squeals. Also just had it back for the shimmy and they replaced the rotors and brake pads. On top of that I have a tear in the sunroof seal and a stalling problem that they cannot find a fix for just yet. Mazda Technical is looking into the problem because mine was one of a few dozen to have that probelm also. It stalls when first starting up on colder mornings. I guess thats what we get for buying a new model the first year out huh?

mx6rrr
08-24-2004, 11:41 PM
man that sux, i really like the way they look...but i guess looks arent everything huh?.. :)

Mindys 6
08-27-2004, 10:07 PM
man that sux, i really like the way they look...but i guess looks arent everything huh?.. :)

You got that right. I need to put a picture of my car out here. Soon....

Since my last e-mail I had the car back again! A friend at work says to get rid of it, but that means starting those payments all over again on something else. I am already putting too much money into it buying aftermarket items for it. Im stuck with it.. Like the car, just not the hassle is brings.

Have a good weekend! Later!

Add your comment to this topic!