Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Please help me!!!!!!

SashaSR20DE
04-13-2004, 12:54 PM
I am realy mad, angry, uppset, enraged just simply crazy! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Two days ago I had my 3:e car radio stolen :mad: 4:e window broken (The 3:d window breake they didn´t take anything).
When this happend I wasen´t the only one, 4 other cars also had broken windows.
The funny thing was that it was about 9 car in the garage, why didn´t the other 5 have their windows smashed?
THEY HAD AN INTERGRATED STEREO in their cars.

I know that Nissan primera P11e (facelift) have an itergrated stereo for sale,
but when I aske my local dealer the said it would cost about 11000 skr (1420 us dollars),
and you can buy a realy good one for 1/3 of the price. (and if I look in the same technology,
then I would get a stereo for about 1000 Skr)
The big diference is that the nissan stereo as an 6 cd changer, so! The stereo is about 3 years old!!!

So do any1 know where I possibly could find the parts to a better price

The Nissan part numbers are:

Head unit:.................................28113 9F610
CD changer:...............................8184 89960
Cable Head unit <-> CD changer:...B8377 89962
Consoll???:.................................28038 9F510

PLEASE HELP MY any tip is wellcome!!!! :smile:

warder
04-17-2004, 06:29 PM
To bad about your car, I had it done to me 2 times allso.
I dont have the answers to your questions but try at www.primeracarclub.com/forum and somebody will know. I hang around there allso. Im Swedish aswell! I think I have seen you post at Zatzy?

SashaSR20DE
04-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Sorry will write on Swedish.

Jag vet inte om du hatar att de tar din bil stereo, men jag hatar det så otroligt mycket, jag skulle vilja skära halsen av dom där jävla knarkarna. Tack så mycket för dit svar och dit tips ska prova hos dom, Jag hppas att de inte bara har stereo aparater för deras bilar ( de sitter på fel sida av bilen, he he)

Tack änn en gång.

Add your comment to this topic!