Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Looking for parts

79batmobile
04-13-2004, 09:25 AM
I'm looking for parts to do a heads and up rebuild this summer and I'm having a bit of trouble. I've already looked at Calminis and Independent4x. What else is there? I'm specifically looking for headers ignition parts and pretty much all the gaskets on the engine. Roller rockers would also be great but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Any help you guys can provide would be great. I'm also a newbie here on the Rodeo forum so thanks for having me.

amigo-2k
04-13-2004, 09:59 AM
What year truck?

79batmobile
04-15-2004, 09:42 AM
What year truck?

Yeah that was pretty amateurish. It's a 95 Rodeo. It's got the 3.2 litre and it has 4WD. I didn't even think to put that on here for some reason.

Thanks again

amigo-2k
04-15-2004, 10:05 AM
No headers are available
No coil parts are available
No roller rockers.

For Gaskets, call up St. Charles Isuzu for OEM parts.

The only good faster parts for you truck are, air filters, free-flow mufflers, chips (I haven't heard of anything good about the chips), you could send your cams out for a regrind.

So there really isn't much out there.

-Ryan

79batmobile
04-16-2004, 11:50 AM
So there really isn't much out there.

That's no good. I was guessing I would have a hard time finding the roller rockers but not the headers. What about replacement igntion parts even though I've been told that they either work or don't there really isn't any "worn out" with those. I've even thought about getting the exhaust manifolds ported and polished so that I can have quasi headers but that is gonna cost alot.

Aside from engine stuff what about axle and diff parts such as new cv joints. I was told that it is usually chaper to buy new axles. Where can I find some? Then new hubs because I shattered mine(crappy auto lock hubs) but I think I found some of those.

random and disjointed

Thanks for the help

Add your comment to this topic!