Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ME four-twelve

Bavarian Boy M3
04-10-2004, 04:55 PM
why is daimler-chrysler building the me four-twelve under chrysler?? i dont think many exotic car shoppers are gonna opt for a car made by a company that makes a minivan over a ferrari. slap an M-B badge on it, then the buyers'll show up.

Silver_M333
04-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Anyone able to afford it and actually looking to buy an ultra exotic would consider it. Its all about bragging rights and right now, (other than the Bugatti probably) it is the baddest thing out there. (well, not out there yet). An ME 4-12 probably nothing in common with any Dodge/Crysler other than the name on the car. Would you consider a GT-40 even though the same company makes the Focus?

Bavarian Boy M3
04-12-2004, 10:38 PM
yeah man, u got a point. i noticed u have an e46 m3. thats pretty awesum. hows it ride? ive heard it doesnt feel very connected to the road, is this true?

Silver_M333
04-14-2004, 07:00 AM
yeah man, u got a point. i noticed u have an e46 m3. thats pretty awesum. hows it ride? ive heard it doesnt feel very connected to the road, is this true?

I really enjoy the car. It is pretty extreme though and the suspension is really stiff. It beats you up if the roads are bad in your area. As to it being disconnected from the road, I guess that really depends what you drove before. I only drove the E36 M3 once. Some people say that the steering is too light but it'sfine for me. There isn't any twitchiness or anything like that. I think it's just a matter of adjusting to the car. As for handling and grip... thats what M3's are known for.

Add your comment to this topic!