Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

got boost?

tran_nsx
04-07-2004, 09:33 PM
hey guys, i just met this guy and he is opening a shop selling jdm parts. his newest item so far isn't jdm but its still awesome. he has a good relationship with turbonetics and is able to get some really good prices on their fmax kits. retail the kits are from 3800-4600 dollars, he can basically cut that in half. one of the main reason why they are selling it really is to help thier shop get the attention and to help promote their newest item, the fmax (turbonetics) turbo kit. he also sells jdm parts for really good prices too, if anyone is interested im me. gotta warn u guys, prices on a kit with this much qaulity is rare so if i were u i'll scronge up as much moolah as possible for this instead of the usual i,h,e which at retail can be over a grand and all u get is about 10hp. save up about another grand and u can have atleast 80hp at the rated psi. :biggrin:

KounT
04-08-2004, 09:24 PM
you wanna let me borrow that much money and i'll pay you back?? :p

tran_nsx
04-09-2004, 02:29 AM
i would love too, i'll just add an a 100% interest rate for every month, sweet deal don't u think?

kpsycho
04-09-2004, 09:31 AM
so how much are they taking for the kit.

tran_nsx
04-09-2004, 10:19 AM
i can't get too specific since im not selling it, but it's going to be between 2000.00-2500.00, a very good deal if u ask me.

heres a post from another thread and pic for more info:
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/80346turbo_system.jpg

if u want a fast car, boost is one of the ways to go, if u want a super fast 8 or 9 sec car, boost is the only way to go.

well just look at it this way, a ceramic ball bearing alone is going to cost bit over a grand. retail for this kit is from 3899.00 to 4950.00, but these prices are way out of my league. right now i should be getting the complete kit which includes everything even a free case a their turbonetics synthetic motor oil, well i'll just put a copy of what u'll get below. this is basically half off and your getting very high quailty products at a very low price. even the air filter is from k&n, these guys sure did their homework, and what would u expect from a company who makes one of the best if not the best turbos in the world.

Kit Contents ...
Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger (T3/T4 Hybrid or Custom T04E)
Spearco Intercooler System
Powder-Coated Intercooler Piping
Silicone Hose / T-Bolt Clamps
Exhaust Manifold - high carbon cast-steel with ceramic coating
Fuel / Timing Controller (electronic fuel / timing management system)
Fuel Injectors
"Evolution" Wastegate Assembly
"Raptor" By Pass / Blow Off Valve Assembly
Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge
Intake System with Air Filter
All necessary Hardware, Hoses, and Fittings
Free Case of Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Motor Oil
MSRP: from $3,899.00 to $4,950.00

if u think about it, this is the best upgrade for the price. to swap in a b18c1 now a days is about +4500.00 and all u get is 30 more hp then the b18b1. on the other hand, a bit over 2 grand with this method can get u about 80 hp, thats pretty unbeatable. of course there is still going to be all these guys who is going to waste all their money getting little aftermarket products that would get them 1-2 hp. pretty lame if u ask me, but hey, its thier decision not mine.

i want to add on this artcle too after i read one of the thread where some of the guys were putting down turbonetics customer service:
http://personal.riverusers.com/~yawpower/turbonet.html

kpsycho
04-12-2004, 01:59 PM
hey email me about the turbo i might be interested in one. ill let you know. known_psycho@myfastmail.com oh and i got a 92 GS automatic

kpsycho
06-08-2004, 01:20 AM
is this offer still available?????

tran_nsx
06-08-2004, 01:47 PM
sorry too late...

kpsycho
06-08-2004, 04:04 PM
damn oh well

Add your comment to this topic!