Hey Guys!

sweetvablonde
04-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey WHats up? This may sound really stupid....:/...I hope not...Im looking to study abroad in spring 2005...im just looking to talk with poeple and shoot the shit pretty much so I can learn some things....lol I hope that does not should stupid or anything.. I guess I just wanna meet some new people in other places to....oh well now that I feel like I made a fool outa myself...I hope you guys have a great day and look forward to talkin with you guys! Later
~Stephanie~

Oz
04-07-2004, 07:46 AM
:cheers:
This forum is pretty quiet - if you want to meet a good cross section of people, check out Completely Off Topic:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f664

I'm from Australia, also well represented are NZ, UK, EU and Canada. :)
Oz

slave
04-09-2004, 09:05 AM
Sounding stupid when we have Kiwi's here is hard to do. ;)

We're always available for a chat. :)

oh, and hi.

zebrathree
06-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Sounding stupid when we have Kiwi's here is hard to do. ;)

Hmmmm.

I would think of an example to turn this back on you, but I'm tired and can't think of anything.

-Davo
07-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Hey WHats up? This may sound really stupid....:/...I hope not...Im looking to study abroad in spring 2005...im just looking to talk with poeple and shoot the shit pretty much so I can learn some things....lol I hope that does not should stupid or anything.. I guess I just wanna meet some new people in other places to....oh well now that I feel like I made a fool outa myself...I hope you guys have a great day and look forward to talkin with you guys! Later
~Stephanie~

Study here?
What school?

TRD2000
09-12-2004, 07:11 PM
hmmm if you're deciding between Aus and NZ.... go Aus!

where you from anyway?

sweetvablonde
09-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey! wow this is an old posting....but yeah my plans have changed and it not going to happen this Spring :( But oh well I would still love to go there and see everything....well Im from Virginia. and I guess I will talk at you guys later...my AIM: sweetvablondie later guys!!

Add your comment to this topic!