Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Autometer Gauges

low95silvers10
04-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey guys, im new to the forums and i was wondering if anyone has had experience installing aftermarket gauges. I want to install a cylinder head temp gauge and a transmission temp gauge. I have the 2.2 4-cylinder with the t-5 5 speed tranny. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ridge_runner
04-06-2004, 09:06 AM
haha you not gonna get much help here, like my name?? i stole it from ya ha, try the camaro forums and the mustang forums, and also look in the racing section under drag racing and street racing

TopDogg
04-06-2004, 09:50 PM
I dont know why you wouldnt get any help here. The camaro forum is full of people who need friends so maybe thats why you get a few venturing over to the S10 side. :lol2:

Most auto meter guages will come with instructions. You didnt specify if you wanted electrical or mechanical guages.

To make it easy go to Summitracing.com and go to tech help or "contact us" You will see where to submit a tech help question. Tell them what you want and what it is for and they will respond with the part numbers you need. Then look the number up on their site and see the specs and prices. Then check Jegs to see if they might be cheaper. If they are go back and summit will match that price.
THey have free shipping too with a small one time per order handling charge. Shipping is fast.

Also check for a PILLAR guage pod. They have them that hold ONE TWO or THREE guages but guages need to be a certain size. Makes it a lot easier for mounting.

ridge_runner
04-06-2004, 10:29 PM
haha.....:sly:

Add your comment to this topic!