Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just bought an '04

shiNer45
04-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Theres really no point to this post, well i geuss there is, a thanks to all the people posting their problems, likes/dislikes with all cars on this forum, Ive been having trouble with my 2000 caravan and my mechanic buddy told me i should look at dumping it, he could see some upcoming large $$ fixes on the way. So I traded it in on Saturday and bought a sorta New/Used '04 Aztek with 1180kms on it, so basically its new.

And like most people when i first saw this thing on the road i thought "what the @#$%$ is that ??? Looks like a Honda CRX on steroids!"

But we're tired of being the Minivan people, im only 32, wife is 28 so that was kinda weird, anyway we pick it up on tuesday or wed and it drove wicked quiet and smooth.

Anyway thanks for all the posts here they helped play a part in our decision making, even the guys bad mouthing them and making fun of them made me want to get one even more, if this car/wagon/croossover/SUV whatever it is classified as pisses that many people off, hey I WANT IN!!!!

I cant wait till i hear the neighbours rude comments, makes me happy!

shiNer

If I wanted friends, I'd goto summer camp!

Mighty Quinn IV
04-05-2004, 07:24 AM
Shiner
Come on over to www.aztekfanclub.com and join a community that celebrates the uniqueness of the Aztek.

Jack
01 Red Tek
Mighty Quinn IV
Senior Moderator Aztek fan CLub

Add your comment to this topic!