Any skyline owners from sunraysia?

Ethan_R33
01-09-2002, 03:08 AM
hey guys,
just wondering if anyone is from sunraysia (top of victoria) and owns a skyline? Because ive seen a few gts25t's around here.

Shell
01-10-2002, 05:07 AM
I was about to ask where the hell is sunraysia...but now I know :p

Ethan...I am nowhere near u (Canberra) but nice R33 anyway!!!

Ethan_R33
01-10-2002, 05:16 AM
yes sunraysia is not really a well known place.

thanks too for the compliment. The reason why i was asking was ive seen a few nice looking r33's around here, obvioulsy not as good as mine though.:D

Shell
01-10-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Ethan_R33
thanks too for the compliment. The reason why i was asking was ive seen a few nice looking r33's around here, obvioulsy not as good as mine though.:D Obviously!!! You're so modest hehehehehehe :lol2: just jokes!

You've still got factory wheels...when ya getting some 18s???? ;)

Ethan_R33
01-10-2002, 05:35 AM
well as much as id love a nice set, i was thinking of getting the standard ones polished. Im trying not to sepnd much more on it, because i want to sell it soon for an r32 gtr.

Shell
01-10-2002, 05:43 AM
Ooooh good plan Ethan! If u ever come down this way when u get the GTR...call me up!! I want to go for a spin!! :D

Have u worked out how much u want to get for the GTSt?

Ethan_R33
01-10-2002, 06:14 PM
hey shell, yep definitely will give ya a ring, we'll hafta organise a cruise too i reckon.

And i was hoping to sell my gts-t for around 25k. It is in really good condition, interior is probly perfect, and only a few TINY scratches on paint, which are only on the front bumper right down the bottom from stone chips. Nice bodykit and a few good mods. Was hoping for around 25k.
And then i can import a GTR for around that price too.

Shell
01-13-2002, 02:48 AM
hey ethan...sorry about the late reply...been away for 3 days...anyways, nice car, good price, you should be able to sell it easy...good luck! I'd highly recommend the trading post online, or anywhere online where u can put up a pic. GTR here u come!!!!

If u ever come down our way we'll organise a cruise, hopefully get a few ppl to some along, tho Canberra doesn't have a huge amount of SDU members :(

There's another guy with a R32 GTR but he hasn't made it to any of our cruises yet (vspec...u know who u are!!!)

cya Ethan
cheers
Shell :)

Ethan_R33
01-13-2002, 05:55 AM
yeah i hope i can sell it for around that price.
Never heard of the trading post online!!! Whereabouts is it???? That would be great to advertise it on something like that.

Yeah hopefully i will have it soonish (out of work for 2 months becoz of broken toe) and then a cruise sounds REALLY good. I cant even drive my GTS for about a month too!!!!! :cry:

Shell
01-13-2002, 06:17 AM
Ethan, here's a link:

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/

I have no idea how much it costs, but a lot of ppl look there, and u have a nice pic of your car so it might be worth a shot :)

You have a broken toe?? LOL oooops sorry don't mean to laugh

*Shell puts on straight face*....so how'd that happen then? :eek:

Ethan_R33
01-14-2002, 05:19 AM
thanks for the link Shell, ill have a look and give it a go.

Well my toe is a sad story. i went to jump into our pool off this rope thingy, and caught my toe in a loop down the bottom of it, and stubbed it on the edge really bad, it hurt like hell!:(

Shell
01-15-2002, 05:09 AM
ewwww wincing right now, that sounds way painful :shocked:
(hehe dontcha just love these smilies?)

well I've never broken anything, so sorry for laughing b4 :D

not being able to drive for a month would kill me :(

teaznr33
04-18-2005, 11:23 AM
i dont know if anyone is still using this thread but i have a skyline 1993 nismo plated one gtst black should be the fastest one i mildy so far only cause i lost my liscence for six month hoping to beat the gtr's lol

Add your comment to this topic!