Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

loking @ 91 G60

1stGenRocks
03-28-2004, 10:30 PM
hey i havent posted in this section before im usually over in the eclipse/talon boards but right now im looking at a 91 corrado g60 stick shift with 68000 miles power everything supercharged 1.8 engine and a moon roof. theyre asking 4750 for it but i get the feeling its pretty negotiable. what do you think? good deal bad deal... also i heard that g60's dont have very good acceleration that theyre better for top end. im looking for a car with really fast acceration and lots of torque (gotta be able to spin the tires :evillol:!) is the corrado a good choice? i dont care much about high top end(>100mph)

Dark_Knight_330
03-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Ok i have a 1990 g60 i haven't driven it too much (i only drove it home) cause the pistons rings are blown. That doesn't matter, i am not here to give you personal experience i am here to give you some good sites / opinions first the corrados are extremely fast 225Km/h (146mph??) but they aren't slow off the line eaither their 1/4 mile times seemed kinda slow to me but you can get plenty of modifications/performance parts if you look hard enough. the only problem is all this stuff that can be done..usually isn't or if it is, there is not much info on it. some great sites for you to look at are www.corrado-club.com / www.bahnbrenner.com / www.c3cars.com and here for plenty of info and aftermarket parts. but good luck with the corrado if you get it you can check out these sites for some info an post again if have any other questions

Add your comment to this topic!