Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

custom audio/video design- Applicability

ride57
03-27-2004, 02:54 PM
I have a 1994 honda accord and was scheaming on a custom audio system. my idea was take out the middle seat in the back (arm rest deal with thin plastic behind it) add plexy glass between the seats so that you could see the subs and amps and so forth. the subs are to be mounted in the spare tire area with a fiber glass encloser (cant spell). im not sure where to put the amp rack to get the flashy look im looking for. ill probably put in an inverter and hook up my xbox to a fold out monitor in the dash (put it on the amp rack where ever it may be) i am also thinking of hooking some black lights to the inverter and putting them in the trunk to give it a cool effect (turned on by a toggle switch in the dash) im lookiong to see if this is very possible and what type of parts i may need that i might nt be thinking of. (subs: memphis; amp:open for discusion)

PaulD
03-27-2004, 05:46 PM
I am not too sure just what you are scheming ...... You will really want your xbox (or whatever video game) to be accessible from the cabin, not the trunk. If you are gonna use a black or flourescent light, get thekind that runs off of 12V - they have inverter boxes that come with them. For amp rack flash .... it's easier to install it by itself oron (in) the sub box, in the trunk - you can dress it up any way you want it to when you do that

Add your comment to this topic!