zex, nx, or nos???

rollaracer94
03-22-2004, 08:06 PM
i have a 94 rolla and its stock for now. i am thinkin of puttin nitrous in it. which one (zex, nx, nos) should i use??? i was thinkin about a dry kit b/c i heard it was easier to install. can yall give me some opinions???

Oz
03-23-2004, 01:48 AM
Why bother? It's a corolla. Turbocharge your fridge and jam a rocket up your dogs ass while you're at it.

rollaracer94
03-24-2004, 09:19 PM
i dont like to be like every1 else and fix up hondas but there is nothin wrong w/ hondas b/c my sister had one and i loved it but if u have a honda most of the time u cant say " o yeah im the only one that has this done to my car" u get what i mean? not alot of ppl have done nething to corollas to make them faster

93rollaracer
03-27-2004, 07:35 PM
if you're gonna do that i'd highly recommend you put an exhaust and CAI on it first. if you put nitrous on the stock engine its probably gonna blow up on you

Oz
03-29-2004, 08:02 AM
if you're gonna do that i'd highly recommend you put an exhaust and CAI on it first. if you put nitrous on the stock engine its probably gonna blow up on you
Oh yeah, a plastc funnel at the front and a fart can at the back should really stop this Einstein from blowing himself to pieces :rolleyes:.

93rollaracer
03-29-2004, 05:06 PM
not fart can...full exhaust. cat-back header and high flow cat. fart can won't do jack shit. if he frees up the WHOLE system there's a chance (although a very slim one) that it'll last more then a week.

TekPhobia
03-29-2004, 05:45 PM
A CAI and "full exhaust" won't prevent anything from happening. There isn't a system to open up. Unless the stock cat is plugged, a high-flow cat + exhaust will do nada. But hey, nice BS'in.

If you're gonna juice, be realistic. You can safely do small shots provided you have enough fuel. I'm not sure how the other systems do it, but Venom shuts it down when it sees that you're running lean at WOT.

I installed the Venom (VCN-1000) kit on a friend's car (Neon...ick). He thought you could just keep increasing the size of the nitrous jet. Well...he pulls his head and his pistons look like a broken asphalt driveway from all the detonation.

So, play it safe. But, realize that you won't get a whole lot out of it.

-Tim

|PuNiSh3R|
03-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Screw it.. I say let RollaRicer blow his engine so we can hear him whine about it then. NOS the hell out of your stock setup you f**cking ricing, honda loving moron.

rollaracer94
03-29-2004, 06:16 PM
thanks guys 4 the help i got a short ram intake ordered off ebay and should b here and ive almost got enough 4 the exhaust i was just wonderin which one (nitrous) i should get ?? i want one thats not too pricey or too complicated since im gonna b doin it in my garage and im not gonna push the engine too hard probly 35 or 50 hp. thanks again 4 the help

Ventolin
04-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Man, pour the glass of haterade out. Let the man do what he wishes.

Living5hrapn3l
07-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Go with NOS man its what I'm putting in my Levin.

joykill
07-21-2004, 11:39 PM
what u really wanna do is put more mods and change ur tranny before u even consider putting nitrous...the reason being: if u put nitrous in a bone stock car, the tranny will not handle all the extra power...ull pretty much just over rev ur engine...so get a new tranny and then put in ur nitrous...

Add your comment to this topic!