Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ny auto show

DiabloGT
03-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,
im planning to go to the new york auto show during easter break, do you think that it will have the lamborghini murcielago roadster, or only the regular murcielago?

op012503
03-23-2004, 12:02 AM
didnt have the roadster last year. hehe i remember last year they didnt let us come withing 10ft of the car. we couldnt even breath on it. The auto show has a site. you could find out there

DiabloGT
03-23-2004, 03:05 PM
i know i knew about that site, they dont tell you much about the lambos they have there, only info there is in crystal palace, you think they will let you take a pic next to one, like someone said last year, and of course they didnt have the roadster last year, because it wasnt out yet...

Takhard
04-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Well I just got back from the NY Auto Show.... No Merci Roadster.... And you could look at the Merci and Gallardo from about 10 foot away roped off... The pictures next to the 2 Merci by a photography company was about $12 a pop and that was standing next to it.

So overall... disappointed there was no roadster to see, but great to see the lambos even at 10 foot away.

310motoring
04-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Gallardo? I didn't see that. The only Murcie I saw was outside, in Unique Autosport's display. I was dissappoined that there wasnt a lot of aftermarket product displays. Just Donz wheels, thats all I remember.

DiabloGT
04-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Hey did you see that hot ass chick in the murcielago photo part!? in the pic she looks ok, but in real life MAN SHE IS F***ING HOT!(as you can see in pic i was staring at her nice ass. i went to get my pic and she was asking me some questions i was just dazing on her tits, here one pic, but not the official pic, only w/ the digital camera, and the last one was a very funny one that i took when i seen it in the streets near the auto show next to some pizza shop.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/115022clip_image003.jpg
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/115022clip_image002.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!