Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

priorities

lotusonwater19
03-21-2004, 03:24 AM
i think im starting to regret all the time and money i blew on my car. im just looking at what i could have done instead and now i feel really disappointed. i need help please cheer me up! before i got the car i had a few $Gs that i saved for either modifications on the car or trip to tahiti to compete for tahitian dance. and i blew all of it on the car (my mods are listed in a thread in this forum titled "modifications"). and since spring is here and summer is next i know im prolly not gonna have enough money saved up in time for the tahiti trip in mid July. mid July is when the Heiva will be. The Heiva is when every dance group in Tahiti is competing to prove who is the best. And now i feel so depressed that im gonna miss it. The car is nice, but the sense of accomplishment isnt the same. I wanna hand a local Tahitian dancer her ass, and say yeah u just got schooled by a Californian. (Tahitian dancers believe that nonlocals are inferior in dancing) but in Tahiti they live in Paradise so they are very lazy and just enjoy life instead of practicing as much as we do. Because i just splurged on the new set of tires and rims, i didnt go to Hawaii last week to compete, but my group won 1st place. kickin my ass for missing out right now. so i really need some new motivation and cheering up.

SilverY2KCivic
03-22-2004, 01:41 AM
Do you work right now? If not, pick up something part time to try to raise the extra $$ you'll need. Either that or start asking for donations. ;)

importgrlie
03-22-2004, 07:50 PM
I would try for that 2nd job, unless you cant...
Do you like you car, and where it's gone? If so then you should be happy. I know it sucks when you are broke and there are things you just want. But, you still have somehting that you have worked very hard on, and if it still makes you happy, then thats all you need. Go take a drive, that always seems to make me happier.... think of nothing but the work you've put into your teg, and think...most guys out there haven't got what i do!

I'd give you a donation, but i am too very broke after painting my car, and some other things.

Add your comment to this topic!