Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HS or Nismo header?

Yellwaznboy
03-19-2004, 01:20 AM
So then which one's better, HS or Nismo and not worrying about how much they cost, just worry about the performance? Does nismo have place for the second O2 sensor?

sr20de4evr
03-19-2004, 01:22 AM
should be around the same quality and power gain, go with whichever you like

Not sure if the Nismo has a bung for the 2nd O2 sensor, but I don't think it does.

red 02 spec v
03-20-2004, 09:20 AM
this comes down to the age old question. does a better name make a better product. You have to wonder this when buying anything. obvioulsy there is a difference between kia and bmw, but HS and NISMO?

Youve seen the dyno for hs and ive never seen one for the nismo but im assuming its about the same. reliability ive seen to be about the same. I see that you are asian and you guys like to have to best shit, no offence but that is just what i see in my everyday life.

so to stop babbleing and to come to a conclusion. I think you are choosing between a cavalier and a sunfire. they are both the same but they just look a little different. If you want to spend the extra money get the nismo but i garranty you wont see a diference on the dyno.

MediaXcomm
03-20-2004, 02:43 PM
So then which one's better, HS or Nismo and not worrying about how much they cost, just worry about the performance? Does nismo have place for the second O2 sensor?

ok correct me if im wrong but doesnt AEBS show the most horsepower right now??? I mean i know its mild steel but- just get the thing coated.. :eek7: :eek7:

Add your comment to this topic!