Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How much would you give

spinktec
03-17-2004, 07:54 PM
I originally had this worded a little differently, and I think some people thought I was fishing for a buyer, but I'm not. This isn't even my car, its a coworkers. I just want know, how much would you give for this car. The car is not fictional and it is driven to work once every couple weeks. It's a 1986 and a half saphire blue (original - not repainted) 928S with DOHC (S4) engine(standard on the 1986.5). Original Blue leather interior some wear on left side (lateral support) of the drivers seat. Updated Blaupunkt and Momo steering wheel are the only interior changes. Engine has been "re-sealed" (new gaskets and seals) but never opened beyond. Transmission has been rebuilt, but is the original case (numbers match). Even has the original tool kit and working tire air compressor. Air conditioning has been updated to a Freeze12 system. Tires are in very good condition. I honestly can't find anything wrong with the car he's really taken care of it as the 2nd owner. It has just under 100K miles on it. I have a picture of the engine here: http://www.davidmbrooks.com/porsche.htm unfortunately that's the only pic I have now.

quikgtp
05-16-2004, 09:28 PM
I wish my engine was that clean.

Add your comment to this topic!