Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 grs indiglo installation help

hondaworld2004
03-16-2004, 03:47 PM
hey guyz, can anyone help me to install my indiglo on my 94 gsr teg? or do you know any website with instruction? Instruction with actual pictures will help alot , greatly appreciate it.

whtteg
03-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Well comming from 1st hand experience I would not bother putting them on. Yoiu have to super glue them on and they will perminatly mess up your gauges and if not installed exactly right they will prevent the needles from moving correctly nad even when installed properly they can still interfere with the needles. I had to buy a new gauge cluster b/c of mine. Just a suggestion.

integralover
03-16-2004, 11:24 PM
same here. i had to buy two new gauge clusters. the first set of indiglo's the transformer failed, and the glue that i used messed up the stock gauges pretty bad. not to mention i broke the neddle on the water temp gauge.:banghead: but now i have some gauges that are gaurunteed to last the life of the car. but the easiest way to do this is to take out the whole cluster and work with it on a table. and the best glue to use is nail glue. its not thick like regular glue. and be very careful with it. you should only have to glue the temp and fuel gauges down. the tac and speedo gauge don't need it. if you need more detailed instructions let me know. i've done this alot.

whtteg
03-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Fot the DA chasis tegs you don't need glue but for the DC chasis tegs you have to use glue because of how the gauges are made.

Add your comment to this topic!