Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How can i make my GS teg fast?

Silver_Integra
03-15-2004, 07:20 PM
aights...i just bought a 99' silver teg GS.....now i want it to be pretty fast not too fast but fast enough to cruise around in....but the thing is that i dont know where to start? can someone help it out????

silver_integra

udelblue
03-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I would starts off with a Cold air intake. exhaust probably a cat back system. for starters.maybe a new header. but if you want to sink some money and get some major horses out of you car get a turbo system or get a b16a head poished and ported or gsr head. also some type R cam. you should pull 220 or 230 hp with the turbo (tuned right) or the head/cam upgrade mentioned above.

integrasedan
03-15-2004, 08:41 PM
the most popular street tuner mods are Air and Exhuast.

In my Opinion, I would prefer to add a cold air intake, since they add torque & horsepower( i rather have torque than horsepower, i don't street race.) and the filter lasts as long the car.

performance exhaust can lose lower torque which i hate, but sounds nice. Just find a exhaust built for street to keep cops away.

Silver_Integra
03-16-2004, 04:06 PM
aight thanks man...yea i was thinkin about puttin in the a cold air intake and exhaust first...thanks....

Add your comment to this topic!