Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Comparison Between: F-Body Models/Engines

shifter5888
03-12-2004, 12:08 PM
<-----First of all welcome to AF.

Your thread ideea is very interesting. However its been debated by the moderating team to be to broad in subject. In our experience this type of threads will become a comglomerate of random comparisons and it will become very confusing.

If you would like to take the ideeas you posted previously and make them into specific treads you are more than welcomed to. This way we can separate and focus on each ideea properly without getting them mixed up.

So for now this thread will be closed.----->

Hey Neutrino,

No problem, thanks for giving me the heads up. I'm not completely sure on how to categorize each group, but I'll give it a shot. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

As the topic suggests, lets compare the different F-Body models and see; what makes certain models better than others, certain engines better than others, what engine swaps are possible for each model, what the best methods of forced induction is for each model, and basic overall improvements of certain F-Body models.

Thanks, and I look forward to reading your responses!

shifter5888
03-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Are certain F-Bodies better than others? If so, which are considered better and why? How do F-Bodies compare to DSMs? If say we take a Camaro z28, a Talon TSI AWD, and a Mustang GT 4.6L which would come out on top? Which has the biggest potential of all these cars?

Add your comment to this topic!