please help

kreep
03-11-2004, 07:51 PM
I finially got my corrado... ... Yeah it didn't look like much work, but it is. A lot of it is easy except the lights and wiring. The kid that had it before me had blacked out some of the lights in the car. (painted over them if you will) He painted the front turn signals ( i think... they are beside the fog lights right?) and the side turn signals. And then he moved all the wiring around so now the turn signals are up top and everything is screwed up. Will somebody please tell me what lights are supposed to go where, what colors the wires are that go to them, and when they are supposed to light up?? I am having major dificulity. Please, and thank you to anybody who does respond.

DarkTint
03-23-2004, 02:22 PM
I'm guessing nobody here had any advice for you, including myself. I did some searching and I found some wiring maps for older VW's such as the (original) Beetle and the Bus, but nothing any newer.

Did you ever figure it out?

kreep
03-30-2004, 05:34 AM
i never really did get anybody to tell me where everything went, all i did was turn on the light i was trying to find where it went, they hooked a meter up to the connectors and saw which one was giving off power, eventually i got it to work

Add your comment to this topic!