Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What do you really think: PART II

1viadrft
03-10-2004, 10:23 AM
How is this trying to start a FLAME-WAR? You did not even let anyone respond! They are simple questions.... and I feel it was unfairly LOCKED! REPOSTED! If you feel that after the fact the THREAD has gone out of hand then you can lock or do whatever to your hearts content!

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL QUESTION:
Do you think it's realistic? How about the arcade-game? Do you guys drift or "road-race"? Do you drive the touges? Do you guys even have cars? What kind? How long have you liked/watched ID? DID YOU JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON? Just curious.... tell all!

Layla's Keeper
03-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Let me breakdown the questions the post contains.

Do you think it's realistic?: Already was a lengthy thread debating this and it turned into a flame war.

Do you think the arcade game is realistic?: Also, a thread on this topic specifically titled "Initial D Arcade Stage Not Realistic?"

Do you guys drift or road race?: The only valid question in the lot, provided it doesn't turn into a "Drift is soo much better/faster/cooler than grip." thread.

Do you drive the touges?: Spin-off of the above question. And grow up. We're stateside. They're mountain roads. And there's no (or very little) sanctioned competition on them.

Do you guys even have cars?: This is inflamatory and insulting.

What kind?: Most folks who do have a car have it posted either in their signature or under their handle.

How long have you liked/watched Initial D?: Not a bad question but........

DID YOU JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON?: This is hyper-inflamatory, completely inappropriate, and do you honestly expect anyone to answer it?

Again, this thread is locked. If you want to re-ask your valid questions as separate threads, I'm all for it. But try to re-open a single thread with all these questions and you're taking a vacation.

Add your comment to this topic!