Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Honda Accord Recalls?

BoostedTalon
03-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Are there any recalls for this year of accord?

DemonicAccord
03-10-2004, 03:13 PM
plenty, but none that you can still get done for free.

mwkirchner
03-10-2004, 07:07 PM
plenty, but none that you can still get done for free.

That is not true. I have enclosed a picture that shows the numbers of the recalls that are on that vehicle. The only one that is not live is the balancer shaft recall.

I know this because I work for a Honda dealer as the Service Coordinator.

http://www.geocities.com/mwkirchner2000/hondaforum/recalls.jpg

DemonicAccord
03-10-2004, 07:21 PM
my bad then. whats the deal on the SRS, AC, and harness? I never got shit from Honda on those

mwkirchner
03-10-2004, 07:26 PM
my bad then. whats the deal on the SRS, AC, and harness? I never got shit from Honda on those

Not sure why you did not get anything. We still do some of these. You would really have to contact a dealer in your area and go over it with them. We check all cars that come into our dealership to make sure the recalls have been completed.

If you post your VIN number I can run a report to see if you have any recalls outstanding.

DemonicAccord
03-10-2004, 07:29 PM
well, at this point I doubt I could get anything done regarding any of them considering my modlist, so its kinda moot, I was just curious what they were for specifically. when the car was still under warranty and I took it to the dealership, I got a few recalls done; some wire that could cause a fire, something with the radiator and one other. I missed the oil seal one cause I was lazy, but its a non issue since I have a built unit :( :)

mwkirchner
03-10-2004, 07:32 PM
well, at this point I doubt I could get anything done regarding any of them considering my modlist, so its kinda moot, I was just curious what they were for specifically. when the car was still under warranty and I took it to the dealership, I got a few recalls done; some wire that could cause a fire, something with the radiator and one other. I missed the oil seal one cause I was lazy, but its a non issue since I have a built unit :( :)

96-010 and 98-072 are probably the ones you are speaking of. 96-010 was an update AC condensor and the 98-072 was the wire you were speaking of.

Add your comment to this topic!