Any Iowa Tuners in here

sofast
03-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Is there any Iowa tuners in here? If so tell me what you have. Im from the Quad City area. I have an 88 prelude with mods.

azn3000GTRacer
03-20-2004, 06:07 PM
SUP SUP, iam from Mt.Pleasant about 30 min straight down from Iowa City on 218. I got a 3000GT VR4. It's stock for now. Give me an e-mail some time and we can line em up. Got some friends u can race to. 98 Trans AM, 99 Camaro SS, 96 Firebird Formula and a 96 Mustang GT.

Of course iam the fastest out of them. I go to Iowa City alot maybe we can meet up and i'll show u my my cars ass :smokin:

give me an e-mail sometime ptl_lovan@hotmail.com

label ur e-mail as "race me" plz so i know it's not a virus.

95civsi
03-20-2004, 09:28 PM
i am from hartley, its in northwest iowa. i got a 1995 civic si. its still stock, but im getting a jdm b16a engine in about a month.

sofast
03-22-2004, 07:55 AM
I didnt think anyone would hit my post. Im glad to see some tuners here in Iowa . I live in Davenport (Quad Cities) not to far from Mt.Pleasant and 45 min. from Iowa city doing the speed limit. Alot less than that if im driving. I dont think I stand a chance against your 3000GT. Thats a fast machine you have. Is it turbo? Twin? Send some pics. My 3rd gen. Prelude has some performance mods wheels and a body kit. It is under construction right now. Getting it ready for some paint. I gotta get to work all. Good luck with that JDM motor CIVSI. Talk to you later

azn3000GTRacer
03-22-2004, 12:55 PM
I didnt think anyone would hit my post. Im glad to see some tuners here in Iowa . I live in Davenport (Quad Cities) not to far from Mt.Pleasant and 45 min. from Iowa city doing the speed limit. Alot less than that if im driving. I dont think I stand a chance against your 3000GT. Thats a fast machine you have. Is it turbo? Twin? Send some pics. My 3rd gen. Prelude has some performance mods wheels and a body kit. It is under construction right now. Getting it ready for some paint. I gotta get to work all. Good luck with that JDM motor CIVSI. Talk to you later

Yea i got some pics iam working on. I just need to get them scanned. I got a 1996 VR4 lol yes it's TT. Send me a pic of ur car sometime.

Add your comment to this topic!