Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

LudeFestWest 2004 info

del
03-07-2004, 12:14 PM
For Prelude Owners or Friends of Prelude Owners......

LudeFestWest 2004, the third annual meeting of north and south and everyone around is underway and just around the corner. Tentative dates have been set for June 26th to 27th at Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo county.

Local government officials will be notified so we won't be harassed by the local PD, like last year. But that doesn't mean you can misbehave. You are expected to act maturely, no burnouts or driving wrecklessly while you are at the event. How you drive and act on your way to or from the event is on you.

In my opinion, the cruise to and from LFW is half the fun, if not ALL the fun. More than likely meets will be arranged early that day in the Bay Area and in SoCal and a big group will just cruise together to LFW. So pay attention. It's quite a feeling to have 20 to 30 preludes just taking over the highway. You'll see people move out of the way just to let us pass. Great opportunity for pictures. A video of the event will also be made. I'll try to find the video from last year and post it for you guys.

I will continue to update this thread as more information is made available. But plan on attending if you know what's good for you.

And feel free to add your input as to what you'd like to see and what you want to expect if/when you get there.

Add your comment to this topic!