Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fuel mileage in a 94-97 accord

mtdxx
03-03-2004, 07:24 PM
what mpg are you guys getting on the 4 cyl accord with no bullshit done to them, just stock.

SenseiAccord
03-05-2004, 05:28 AM
what mpg are you guys getting on the 4 cyl accord with no bullshit done to them, just stock.

4 cyl. get like 25 city/30 highway and v6 gets like 19 city/25 highway or something like that. Not to sure tho but i think THINK thats what it is.

bushpilot
03-05-2004, 06:10 PM
No BS for the 4cyl. is 17 city/23 highway. Actually, my city milage is a lot lower here in PA than it was in OH. All the hills do not help. Also, my average speed on the highway when i figured milage was about 75mph.

SenseiAccord
03-06-2004, 02:01 AM
No BS for the 4cyl. is 17 city/23 highway. Actually, my city milage is a lot lower here in PA than it was in OH. All the hills do not help. Also, my average speed on the highway when i figured milage was about 75mph.

its all about driving habits and road conditions and blah blah blah. Like where i come from (hawaii) everything is based on city driving because there is really no where that would be able to count highway MPG cuz this island is so damn small and so many traffic lights. Dont forget the bad drivers down here who dont follow the RIGHT lane for slow drivers.

No but seriously all f22s get about 25 mpg in city according to honda with a perfect o2 senor and no carbon build up and fresh oil and all that other crap. Basically fresh out of the box accords get that mileage. Maybe i would get 26 mpg if i were to flush my engine, change senors, and etc cuz i got basic bolt ons hahaha.

Add your comment to this topic!