Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

need info on tacoma bed "rope hooks"

zen machine
03-03-2004, 12:23 PM
i just bought a 99 tacoma pre-runner (2wd, x-cab), and the previous owners removed the "rope hooks" (this was the product name at the toyota dealership) in all four corners and i need replacements. i couldn't find them at Kragen or Pep-Boys auto stores, and when i went to the toyota dealership they want $65 to order all four hooks/loops!?

these are the rope/bungee hooks (or loops?) INSIDE the bed, that go where the bedliner cut-outs are. not the anchors on the bed rail.

does anyone know where i can find them cheaper online?? or have some to sell? i could get by with only two, but i'd like all four.

(these are the kind with TWO mounting screws, as opposed to one.)

thanks in advance!

::zen::

redtoy92
03-04-2004, 01:33 AM
i just bought a 99 tacoma pre-runner (2wd, x-cab), and the previous owners removed the "rope hooks" (this was the product name at the toyota dealership) in all four corners and i need replacements. i couldn't find them at Kragen or Pep-Boys auto stores, and when i went to the toyota dealership they want $65 to order all four hooks/loops!?

these are the rope/bungee hooks (or loops?) INSIDE the bed, that go where the bedliner cut-outs are. not the anchors on the bed rail.

does anyone know where i can find them cheaper online?? or have some to sell? i could get by with only two, but i'd like all four.

(these are the kind with TWO mounting screws, as opposed to one.)

thanks in advance!

::zen::

look online at performance products If it isn't on there online catalog then you can order on for free or call them and they should have them. I know i have seen them in there mag. before, red

Add your comment to this topic!