Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Why Hate each other???

95eclipse-gsx
03-03-2004, 12:29 AM
i just wanna know.. why Honda and Acura guys hate mitsubishi so much other than toyota or nissan or even ford... i just wanna know why.. no flamming plz... :D the same question is also posted in the eclipse forum :)

gnushit
03-03-2004, 10:17 PM
i just wanna know.. why Honda and Acura guys hate mitsubishi so much other than toyota or nissan or even ford... i just wanna know why.. no flamming plz... :D the same question is also posted in the eclipse forum :)i have no problems with mitsus. i have friends who have eclipses and evos. the only mitsu car i hate are riced out rs's :sly:

Str8in
03-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Hate em? I love dsm. On another note y dont u eclipse guy note us Galant owners? We basicly got the same car show some respect!

Partizan
03-04-2004, 08:45 AM
This was posted in the Eclipse forum too and it's not true. I own both teg and gsx and love em both. I've never noticed any hatred between the two companies. Where did you get the idea that we hate each other?

JWMAX
03-04-2004, 10:19 AM
I just don't like mitsubishi's because of reliability issues. I like GSX's though and have test driven an EVO (dealer said I almost gave him a heart attack). Much rather have a Honda or Acura, no offense.

integralover
03-04-2004, 12:41 PM
i just hate rednecks in their 10 foot trucks that try to race us:disappoin
or someone that has the cheapest mods on his car thinks thinks his badass:loser:

Dr.Gonzo
03-11-2004, 03:29 AM
I've noticed that people who own other cars besides DSM's hate on Hondas also. VW people(I am but I respect honda a great deal.) along with almost any other people who own different cars.

Add your comment to this topic!