Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

what with all the mustangs?

spy54
01-03-2002, 09:14 PM
there had to see about 100 mustangs today it was insane it got to a point where they are all around me what is up wiht people owning mustangs?

EliteAccordPH
01-03-2002, 10:33 PM
Mustang convention:confused:

RedY2KCivic
01-04-2002, 11:13 AM
The thing that bothers me so much isn't the fact that it seems there are more mustangs than all of the imports put together on the roads, but I just hate when they buy the altezzas and the huge shark fin wings and basically "import out" their domestics. When I was in high school, all I wanted was to get rid of my accord and get a mustang, but then I realized just how many people had them. I mean, when you buy a Honda lets say, there's an almost unlimited horizon on how you can customize it. With the mustangs, I'm starting to see the black headlights, the bigger wings, the lowering, and the altezzas...on ALL OF THEM!! I mean, I still got my love for the stangs, but I completely agree...there's SO many of them. Which reminds me!! I just hate those guys rollin in the V6 mustangs thinking they're all hot or whatever. That's just a waste of money to me. I mean, when you buy the V6, you're just buying the look. At least buy a GT. At LEAST. :rolleyes:
haha
Anyways, I'm done venting now. :)

spy54
01-06-2002, 05:42 AM
yea i played around with a bullitt or well got totally worked to pieces would be a better explanation gotta show respect but the v6 is crap

SpoilerV2
01-06-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by spy54
yea i played around with a bullitt or well got totally worked to pieces would be a better explanation gotta show respect but the v6 is crap

the old v6 94-97 isn't sh#t.. they have the same hp as a vtec accord.

but the newer mustang V6.. tehy have like 170-180hp and a bit more of torque.. it's like messing with a a old 5.0 when there having a bad day.. they still have plenty of power to eat a little sohc honda engine..

spy54
01-06-2002, 05:47 PM
yea well they are annoying end of story:flipa:

drift
01-06-2002, 06:00 PM
the first few years of the 4.6 GT are crap too... 225hp, and no one can afford to really hop them up due to the outrageous price for those parts.

Add your comment to this topic!