Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Which color best for integra

integrasedan
02-24-2004, 12:01 PM
Which color looks best on integra?

I think white looks good, especially a white ITR.

but one thing i don't like is that it doesn't have mirror reflections like on darker colors

i haven't been able to put on my Zaino polish yet that just came, but it probaly won't shine as much as other, but I got it for durability.

Anywayz i just think some cars look good in a certain color, like before i was going to buy an integra i was looking for a mustang. For a mustang I think the best color is red.

For the Lexus IS 300 the best is blue.

What do you think? Does it matter to you? your favs colors? Least fav color?

Coyote_Star
02-24-2004, 12:27 PM
White and silver. I wanted a silver one but I got a white one instead

tsugsr
02-24-2004, 02:50 PM
I like all colors for a teg lol, buti really like white and black, i ended up with a white one and thats why i love that color now, but its a bitch to keep clean

integrasedan
02-24-2004, 11:25 PM
yeah you have to wash often otherwise it doesn't look white, but scratches and swirl marks don't show up as well like dark ones

tran_nsx
02-25-2004, 01:38 AM
i have to agree with white also. hhhmmm, when are they going to invent some kind of dust repellant car wax or soap? wouldn't that be sweet. definately if and when i get my next teg, it's going to be white.

integrasedan
02-25-2004, 11:46 AM
hhhmmm, when are they going to invent some kind of dust repellant car wax or soap? wouldn't that be sweet.

suppossedly, Zaino show car polish claims their Z2 polish, Z6 spray is anti-static and will have less dust on the car.

i haven't put it on yet due to rain, i'm egar to put it on since i've tried a lot of waxes, and the only reason i bought Zaino b/c of Guru reports.

after i wash my car the next day it's some what dusty since i park outside.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention my fav color for those new Corvette is Red. that's my dream car, they look so good.

Teazrsnow
02-25-2004, 12:10 PM
well i have to disagree with ur is300 color i think the best color for them is the dark sandstone metallic, as far as tegs go i don't know but i think yellow is an awesome color on most any car and i really don't see many that color and black or silver is what i see and think looks clean

integrasedan
02-25-2004, 05:19 PM
well i have to disagree with ur is300 color i think the best color for them is the dark sandstone metallic. . . black or silver is what i see and think looks clean

i dunno how dark sandstone color looks like, is it close to silver?
i like black tegs too, but i think it requires more work to keep it looking good, but i bet it's worth the extra effort.

Teazrsnow
02-25-2004, 09:32 PM
i dunno how dark sandstone color looks like, is it close to silver?
i like black tegs too, but i think it requires more work to keep it looking good, but i bet it's worth the extra effort.
Dark gray with light silver sparkle

ferrari_adidas5
02-25-2004, 09:49 PM
i love black, it makes your car look a lot meaner and it reflects stuff so well

tsugsr
02-26-2004, 10:39 AM
yea id have to agree with that dark sandstone color, its soooo purty, i also love a good clean black car. hell i love almost any color car except neon bright ass colors and gaudy body kits.

94tegRS
02-26-2004, 10:43 AM
I had a white teg and I like that color alot, I like black much more, but I had a black accord after and black is a big pain to keep looking good, wash it and in 15 minutes its all dusty, white hides it for a long time before its visible.

tsugsr
02-26-2004, 03:12 PM
ehh i dunno about that, it may hide just the general dust, but any amount of mud or actual dirt and its gonna show like crazy. as for bright cars as i mentioned earlier, i just saw that 3000GT and thats way to bright for me, asking to either get stolen, pulled over, or jacked up.

94tegRS
02-26-2004, 05:43 PM
white hides dirt way better than black, my integra I would wash and dry it and could go a few days before I noticed it getting dirty, my black accord and even my integra right now is dark enough that after I wash it I go through like half a day and it looks filthy.

mud shows on any color, but just dust/ bits of dirt id rather have on a white car than a black one.

94tegRS
02-26-2004, 05:44 PM
oh, and not only hiding dust better, but my neighbor used to work at a body shop and told me black is the hardest color to get looking good, when they'd come in for detail theyd have to spend way more time on black cars than on most color cars.

integrasedan
02-26-2004, 07:26 PM
... black is the hardest color to get looking good.

yes, because u can see every flaw in the paint, but i love the reflections.

...that 3000GT and thats way to bright for me, asking to either get stolen, pulled over, or jacked up.

yeah i like that pic, it's not too bright for me though. to me, fast cars look good in red. yes, they attract more cops and theives.

also what kind of color paint you have can add value to your car if it is in demand, a few time ago i heard silver was popular, but i don't know what color is hot right now

94tegRS
02-26-2004, 11:39 PM
I like black alot too, maybe if I get m next car painted I might go black, I think Id go blue, kinda like the SI blue but a bit deper of blue like somewhere between the SI and this
http://images.autotrader.com/images/2004/1/1/152/334/698071294.152334771.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

94tegRS
02-26-2004, 11:40 PM
now that I look at it again, closer to the SI blue. :uhoh:

Add your comment to this topic!