Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Unorthodox Pulleys Need New Belts

Craigem
02-23-2004, 01:28 AM
High I Need Some Info.
I Own A 1990 Nissan 300zx N/a And I Just Ordered A Unorthodox Racing Ultra S Crank Pulley And I Was Wondering If I Could Use The Same Belts That Where Used With The Stock Pulley Or If I Would Have To Get Different Belts And If So. If Some One Could Tell Me The Size And Where I Can Get Them From(company)
Thanxs

FDTT
02-23-2004, 01:40 AM
Yes you will need new belts. The underdrive kit uses smaller pulleys so you will need larger belts. The kit should come with belts or the part numbers for the belts required. Well good luck with that.

Have fun with the amazing Z.

Craigem
02-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanxs for the help man

FDTT
02-23-2004, 02:10 PM
No problem, i usta be a Z'er but i recently lost my 300 to a fire :(. I have a buddy with a restoration shop that may be able to help, or i may have to move onto another car.Well good luck with your 300 and hope to see more posts about one of the greatest cars ever made.

Craigem
02-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Hello I own a 1990 Nissan 300zx Non-turbo with Injen cold air intake unorthodox racing pulleys and I was wonder what would the best Exhaust system for my car. I don't want my car to be that annoying loud honda civic sound i want a nice low deep tone and i want to keep the dual tips on the back. I was also looking in to buying headers if any one has any prefs. please help me out here thanxs.

Craig Anderson
Merritt B.C Canada

FDTT
02-23-2004, 03:22 PM
For a cat back exhaust i would go with HKS HiPer exhaust, or Greddy SP. Both have a nice sound to them and arent to expensive. As for headers, i would not go with those untill i did some more work to the car, maby a good p&p, cause if flow is restricted on the intake side it will not flow as well on the exhaust side. But do a search and see what you can find. I dont know to much about NA's because i had a TT

Zoso
02-23-2004, 09:17 PM
SGPRacing.com Their kit is $160.00... and it includes the belts... how much did you pay???? Peace foo's :p

rizzspeed
02-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Exhaust systems?
I say Specialty Z exhausts. Some of the best quality, looks, sound, and power available.
2nd! on the sgpracing.com pulley and belts. I'll be getting mine soon.

Zoso
02-29-2004, 01:56 PM
See Riz, thats one thing you gotta learn... IM ALWAYS RIGHT! Except for like... 95.5% of the time... Then im wrong... Ok im never right damnit! Haha Peace foo's :p

Add your comment to this topic!