Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ignition Question!

js94Integra
02-21-2004, 02:16 PM
:banghead: Hello again. Hope everyone is doing well. I am coming to the point were i have to replace my stock ignition parts. What are good brands for ignition kits for a 94 integra LS? :smokin:

Aslo i read articals of people working on making there powerband better. What is the powerband? :banghead:

whtteg
02-21-2004, 03:11 PM
What is wrong with the ignition that you have? And whta parts are needing replacing?

Fuxwitus 1st
11-11-2004, 02:21 PM
hey man i just upgraded my ignition last sunday and i already need to replace my axles. Good enuff for you???

Nology hotwires
nology silverstone spark plugs
msd modified distributer cap that uses external coil instead of rotor
Msd HVC external coil
msd HVC ignition box
msd soft touch rev control w/ rpm pills

Ace$nyper
11-11-2004, 02:30 PM
no need to do anything other then OEM NGK plugs and wires are the best you can get.

Hondas factory system is awesome and won't need to played with unless your boosting alot or spraying.

Powerband is a term for when the motors making its most power a certin RPM range eg from 4-6K rpm.

whtteg
11-11-2004, 03:47 PM
OK old posts need to stay old/dead. There was nothing in the above posts that is good enough reason to revive a dead thread!

Also upgrading the igntion with the parts described by Fuxwitus will do nothing more than the OEM unit except cause trouble and headache down the road. Leave it stock when it comes to the ignition.

Add your comment to this topic!