Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 BUick Lesabre

mannpeg729
02-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Help! My 94 Buick Lesabre started having an issue with the A/C and heat. sometimes the buttons on the heater will not work. if you push the button it stays stuck on whatever setting it is on. we have had a diagnostic computer check that is showing an electric issue but not what specifically is having a problem. anyone ever heard of this?

also, the car is choking a little. someone said it's probably the catalitic converter. what do you think?

RABarrett
02-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Check you fuel pressure. Typically, as the pump ages, the pressure drops, causing the computer to add fuel to the mixtures to compensate. Ray.

jerzy
05-15-2004, 10:14 PM
Same car same problem with A/C vent controls etc.......I have just started to work on it and beleive that the vent control module is bad.....if you figure it out first, let me know!

I will do the same.

508gm1
05-24-2004, 09:01 PM
I have also had a problem with my 1994 custom climate control unit. On occasion, the unit will just go off, then about a minute later, it resets to defrost. This is most annoying on hot summer days!!! I've only had the car for 5 months, but its only got 116,500km (bout 72mi). The cars hardly broken in!!!

anyone who could help, i'd appreciate it.

The joys of a Buick climate and electrical system

Add your comment to this topic!