Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What's your favorite ride in all of Initial D?

ColeIketani
02-19-2004, 10:27 AM
I know it's been done before, but we haven't had much to talk about for a few days.

It's have to be a tie for me. Between Iketani's S-13 and Wataru's Turbo Levin.....or maybe the FD......or the Evo III or Evo IV.......HELL I LOVE THEM ALL (except for Itsuki's Hachi-Go).

But if I had to pick one. It'd probably be the Evo IV...or the S-13.....or the Sil-Eighty....or <fades out>

Marc-OS
02-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Either the Evo III or Takumi's 86 after the engine swap.

JeffForSale!
02-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Itsuki's 85, because his turbo pwns everyone. Everyone. Even Takumi. :)
(FD)

RafStar
02-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Keisuke's FD pr the emperor evo IV

Bunta
02-20-2004, 02:42 AM
I'd take the sileighty. I've thought it was one of the sweetest looking Japanese cars since I first saw one in Gran Turismo. It may not be the fastest thing in the series, but it's abilities are way beyond me.

Initial_D
02-20-2004, 04:34 PM
I'd take the R-32 or Tak 86....

1viadrft
02-20-2004, 04:54 PM
It's all about the Night-Kid's and the black R-32! Too bad it never won a race... will it return in 4th stage?

1viadrft
02-20-2004, 04:57 PM
I'd take the sileighty. I've thought it was one of the sweetest looking Japanese cars since I first saw one in Gran Turismo. It may not be the fastest thing in the series, but it's abilities are way beyond me.

There's a SILEIGHTY in G.T.? I don't play games... I would not know! Although I just started playing Initial D arcade recently along with GBA game! I have an S13 but it's kinda slow....

Ragnarok043
02-20-2004, 06:16 PM
im old school, so its the FC for me. ive always had something for the wedged shape cars.

Bunta
02-21-2004, 11:31 PM
I just finished vol. 10. I must say, after watching the american DVD's, the comics are much better. I buy the comics and my friend buys the dvd's. We switch from the original (japanese) dub to the american dub constantly. The american music is SUPER retarded. The voices they chose for the english dub are good, I think. So we watch the races in classic and the in-between parts in english. I always know when they've left something out from the comics. They do it even more in the U.S. dub, and they leave out technical things that I find vitally important to newbies. Then they go and say that they're going to teach you everything you need to know. Oh well, we keep buying it.

Volume 9,10 rocked.

1viadrft
02-22-2004, 01:42 PM
If you guys buy the HONG-KONG DVD sets... I think you will be happy! They come in the original Japanese dialouge and have either Chinese or English sub-titles! Super-cool!

JeffForSale!
02-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah, HK DVDs are the way to go.
Or JackADeal's bootleg VCDs, they're done correctly and are badass (for a good price)
The only bootlegs you should ever get (if you even want bootlegs)
www.jackadeal.com

ColeIketani
02-22-2004, 11:24 PM
you know I like the American music better than SOME of the Japanese music. Like with the race with the GTR. Running in the 90s was nice, but I didn't like the rest, so I just switch lol

Bunta
02-23-2004, 02:31 AM
I just can't stand cheap rap. I mean, the stuff was worse than Snoop's song for GT3. I'll take the way-to-catchy Japanese pop anyday. At least it's honest.

spirit_r
02-23-2004, 03:21 AM
i'd take ryosuke's FC over any other car any day. the actual specs of the car are unknown, but ryosuke is a freakin' god, so im sure its absolutely amazing.

ColeIketani
02-23-2004, 08:48 AM
well to each his own man...lol

Anyway, I'd have to say that one of my favorite cars is Iketani's S-13 (Although you only see it actually racing a few times, at least as far as I've gotten in the mangas),otherwise it's just communiting

or Keiskue's FD. I just love that racing between him and the R32 on Myogi (It's one of my favorites because it doesnt soley focus on Takumi durning the whole manga)

JeffForSale!
02-23-2004, 04:18 PM
i'd take ryosuke's FC over any other car any day. the actual specs of the car are unknown, but ryosuke is a freakin' god, so im sure its absolutely amazing.
Its got about 350, less than Keisuke's FD I think...
anyway, two turbos are better than one :)

You seen the FD vs Evo4 race? Was cool :D

And because I'm asian, I usually stick with the eurobeat, IMO, the rap and shit is gay as hell

spirit_r
02-24-2004, 07:19 AM
Its got about 350, less than Keisuke's FD I think...

that sounds about right, but when i said actual specs, i meant more like what kind of parts hes running, and what kind of tuning hes done. and becuase hes such a god, and rich, everything is probably top of the line.

Add your comment to this topic!