Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

12Q for price of 12X, isnt life great.

94tegRS
02-18-2004, 12:35 AM
well I just got home from vacation and before I left I had bought, installed, and blown a alum 12X i got new for 69.95 + S&H. then I sent it back and got home today to see a box wiht the writing ALUM12Q on the box and I open it and what do ya know. I got the 110.00 alum12Q for the price of the X. I am gonna build a box for it tomorrow, I cant wait to get some bass back in there.

ghost94
02-19-2004, 11:39 PM
SWEET

one twelve is all ya need
It'll drop:evillol:

94tegRS
02-19-2004, 11:48 PM
yeah, it hits pretty hard, I can turn it up alot more than I have it right now and it sounds clean but at those levels a few of my songs hit way too hard and I can hear it clip so I had to turn the bas levels down, I cant just turn down the volume cuz then the actual song is gone, when I get my AEQ6Q installed it will all be done by rotary knobs so itll be much quicker than pioneers audio menu. then itll be settled, and when i have my custom front tweeter mounts done. then itll be real good sounding. I am selling this car soon and I am going to get another teg most likely, but a hatch and im gonna go sealed with 3 12's and the one in the middle inverted. cant wait. maybe 3 600.1's or a couple audiobahn monos bridged.

Add your comment to this topic!