Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

delemma what to get

90LShatch
02-13-2004, 01:26 AM
im confused and i dont know what to get so i decided to get some input. i want to buy a honda or acura for a street strip car. no rice modifications just maybe lowered and rims. but i want to put a roll bar in it and things for the strip cause it wont be my daily driver, just something to play with. it has to be pretty light cause i want nothing slower than 13's. i was thinks a hatch because of the light weight but kinda boring and to many of them. so i thought about my teg i loved it so maybe another one :banghead: but i also was thinking a teg like mine is heavy so i thought the 90-93's are lighter and i seen one in my area for 4500 the gsr one with the b17. cause that year teg is light weight and already has v-tec which is a plus no swap. im thinking f.i. or just some minor hop ups with nitrous. so if you all would take a vote to help me out that would be great sorry so long just wanted to give you a picture of what im looking for

whtteg
02-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Wow I would get teh 93 gsr those are starting to become rare.

Kinked210
02-13-2004, 09:49 PM
i dont think ull find a stock civic hatch or a stock teg that will run 13's...plus lowering and rims doesnt make ya faster :P

Add your comment to this topic!