Hard Top/Soft Top for sale maybe the tracker too.

bjeles
02-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Guys I have a 1996 tracker, with a 2" body lift, diamond plate aluminum interior pannels I built it to have a good looking ride, but alas its in storage and I'm not using it. Aftermarket aluminum rims with 235/75/R15's on them, JCV Cd player 6X9" speakers in the back.

I need to downsize if I keep it I need to get rid of a few things or the whole thing in general.

-Black hard top 2 peice with tinted windows and rear defrost.
-Black soft top with zip out windows.
-Brand new tan soft top with almost all the hardware extra.
-3" suspension lift with limiting straps for the front end new coils, a arm relocators.
-5 speed trans with transfer case
-front axle.

I'd like to sell the hard top, and a soft top, if I keep this car its only going to be a summer vehicle, or I'll sell the whole thing for 4500$ with everything or trade for something interesting.

Its in Michigan and I have lots of pictures of it.

Ben

sgeorge
02-16-2004, 11:28 AM
i am looking for an extra soft top and a hard top. pm with the prices. thanks

:lol2:

bjeles
02-17-2004, 08:47 AM
i am looking for an extra soft top and a hard top. pm with the prices. thanks

:lol2:

I paid 1300$ for the hard top, willing to make my peace with half of that so 650$ would cut it with rear defroster switch and all, its not factory its a aftermarket with tinted windows rear defrost 2 clamp installation.

If I sell the hard top I am going to be keeping the tan soft top.

Heres a picture if it works,
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/298443.jpg
Ben

KIZMET3
04-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Hello i just read your post about the soft tops. Just recently after being left without a vehicle for over 5 months I was able to save up enough money to purchase a used 1998 tracker. The tracker I purchased didn't not come with a top of any kind, nor any soft top hardware. I would be greatly interested in purchasing one of your tops. I am a single mom, and even though the tracker has no top, I feel blessed anyway to just have some transportation. I thank you for taking a moment to read my reply, I look forward to your reply.
Much peace&kindness, fran

Roadkill_Ak_47
01-15-2005, 08:58 PM
hello, i would like to buy the hard top off u if u still have it, i live in canada and its a tad cold right now so a hard top would b awsome any way mail me @ Roadkill_ak_47@hotmail.com thanks later

1995 geo tracker
01-17-2005, 02:44 AM
i have a brand new Black soft top for sell that i bought from best top , was only on my tracker for a month before the engine blew , looking to sell it for $150.00 plus S&H, was bought new for $400 , just trying to get rid of it , i also have two brand new front latches that i bought from the chevy dealer , they were $25 each but i will let them go for $30 for both , if you buy the top i will toss them in ,again this is a BRAND NEW TOP , just pm me if your interested

Roadkill_Ak_47
01-21-2005, 07:35 PM
what happend to the hard top?

Add your comment to this topic!