Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sale Baja

JonathanTheology
02-07-2004, 05:45 PM
<<<<<< QUESTIONS>>>/<<PHOTOS?>>>>: If you want me to send you more photos or if you have questions about the car, please email me at pitch@pacifier.com OR call me at (360) 737-0965>>>>>>>>>>>>(((((((((Volkswagen Baja 1962 (I think) car; 1972 (I think) 1600 dual port rebuilt engine with probably less than 200 miles on it, excellent condition.)))))))))))))
((((((New (close to new)))))))) additions to the car: Carburetor, coil, fuel pump, distributor cap, wires, and rotor, battery, exterior and interior paint, aluminum exterior molding, front hood latches, retail $600 (I think) front Tenzo five point harness racing seats, interior aluminum wall panel covers, rear well interior aluminum lining, black fabric lining on interior rear wheel wells, aluminum ceiling lining, high quality interior upholstery vinyl spray on rear seat, and exterior fender seals. There may be other things I am not recalling right now.
#########The only thing of much importance I would say I recall that is not working very well is the parking brake. I am almost completely sure it is some sort of adjustment to be done to fix it. When it is pulled up, it does not lock, it falls back down. Other than that, this car is in very good to excellent condition. I rate it an 8 out of 10 because there are a few things, which are not in excellent condition, but are not in bad condition. For example, the exhaust pipe has quite a bit of rust on it and so also do the heater boxes, and the heater boxes do not seem to be working. On ebay I have seen brand new exhaust pipes for this car sell I think for around $75.
<<<<<<<<QUESTIONS/PHOTOS?>>>>>>>>>: If you want me to send you more photos or if you have questions about the car, please email me at pitch@pacifier.com OR call me at (360) 737-0965

Sincerely, Jonathan

Add your comment to this topic!