Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bestop Woes for '94

modmotogirl
02-07-2004, 12:49 PM
I have a 1994 Wrangler which I purchased with a Bestop replacement top already installed. I recently had an attempted break-in where the would-be thief slashed my driver's side window (even though the doors were unlocked). Instead of replacing with standard half-doors, I decided to give the sliding-window doors from Bestop a try. Got them today, and they don't fit! After searching my top high and low, the only part numbers I could find were D2299 and 12-09-97, which I can only assume is the date of manufacture. Current Bestops sport model numbers from 51120-51609; has anyone heard of my number and/or do you know if there are any door slider kits for this model? (I have contacted JCW cust. service, but they have no record of this number) Thanks for any help!

Frustrated in VA
modmotogirl

Dale Aeppli
02-19-2004, 04:04 PM
I have a 1994 Wrangler which I purchased with a Bestop replacement top already installed. I recently had an attempted break-in where the would-be thief slashed my driver's side window (even though the doors were unlocked). Instead of replacing with standard half-doors, I decided to give the sliding-window doors from Bestop a try. Got them today, and they don't fit! After searching my top high and low, the only part numbers I could find were D2299 and 12-09-97, which I can only assume is the date of manufacture. Current Bestops sport model numbers from 51120-51609; has anyone heard of my number and/or do you know if there are any door slider kits for this model? (I have contacted JCW cust. service, but they have no record of this number) Thanks for any help!

Frustrated in VA
modmotogirl HI, IF YOU CALL BESTOP THEY MAYBE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT. CALL MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 8AM.-4:30 (MST) AT
1- 800-346-3910 OR (303)465-1755 IN COLORADO
jeepman600@aol.com DALE if you have questions give a holler :screwy:

Add your comment to this topic!